Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Other exciting things I did today:

Bought gator clips, got horribly lost while looking for Hollywood lights and started backing up my recordings regularly. I finally came to the conclusion that each experiment would only change one variable in each part, rather than tackling one medium to record with.

So, here are the new ideas for experiments having to do with string:
Changing the length
Changing the thickness of string
Changing the size of can

Possibly changing type of string
eg. Nylon, Cotton, Twine.

One problem I recognized today was that the recordings might not have been normalized to the same volume, but I checked it out later and everything is relatively similar. When I do normalize everything it sounds the same so... Yay luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment